Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Boston comedians in Washington

Comedy Against Evil at the DC Arts Center. Jeff Kreisler, center.
Benari Poulten, front right. Brian Joyce, far right.
Everywhere I go, there are Boston comedians. I was on Washington over the weekend to cover the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear, and found Boston comedians Benari Poulten and Brian Joyce performing at Jeff Kreisler's sold out Comedy Against Evil show at the D.C. Arts Center.

Joyce was in town covering the Rally for AOL's TV Squad -- you can see his video "man on the street" interviews here. I was there for the same reason, covering from the print side. Search my name and "Rally" on http://www.tvsquad.com/ to find my stories. Here's one on who attended the Rally.

Also, I will be on WMFO tonight with Joyce and Derek Gerry to give my usual 8PM comedy update on The Whole Truth.

No comments: