Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Boston Comedy Redesign Hits March 1


Greetings, Boston comedy fans. You may have noticed the site has been a little light lately. I have not been ignoring it. I have been working on a redesign that will include some new features, a cleaner look, and a slight change in philosophy.

For day to day users, there will be more immediate and useful features. For longtime fans, the print interviews, videos, and news will remain, combined with something a bit more personal and opinionated.

This site will continue to grow and change as long as I am writing it. I will always be looking for ways to improve. If there's anything you'd like to see, feel free to drop me a line.


I will continue to update with some news and an interview or two the rest of the month. So keep checking back, and make sure you're hear March 1 for the new look.

No comments: