Friday, December 17, 2010

Summer Villains want a zoo for Christmas

I Want A Zoo for Christma
If you're looking for some good-natured musical Christmas cheer, take a look at Summer Villains' "I Want A Zoo for Christmas." The Villains cut a Christmas album with another Boston band, Three Day Threshold, called Christmas + Holiday Songs Volume 1, which you can download from this site. Also on that site is the video in Quicktime for "I Want A Zoo for Christmas," just in case you're reading this in on iPad and you can't use Flash to see the video below.

The video is really well done, and, if you're wondering, suitable for all ages. And if you want to see them perform it live, come out to the Tavern at the End of the World tonight for the Summer Villains Christmas party. I will be there doing a quick guest spot playing my own Christmas song (which is not particularly funny).

No comments: