Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mike Dorval's Death By Chocolate

Mike Dorval starts a two-week run with his one-man show, Death By Chocolate, tomorrow at the Boston Playwrights' Theatre. I caught up with Mike to talk a bit about Death By Chocolate at his recent appearance on the Rob Crean Show, interviewing him live on location, just around the corner from O'Brien's Pub in Allston. Scroll down for a sneak peek at the show from Dorval's reading at O'Brien's (for which he followed MC Mr. Napkins, to explain his opening joke).

Mike Dorval Interview:


Death By Chocolate Reading Part I:


Death By Chocolate Reading Part II:


NOTE: If you are interested in seeing more video interviews and local comedy clips like these, drop me a line and let me know. My e-mail is linked in the lefthand sidebar. I am looking into better recording equipment and more access to tape local shows.

No comments: