Friday, January 23, 2009

Louic C.K. Update

Earlier this week, we announced that Louic C.K. will be coming back to Boston to play the Orpheum Theatre on March 14. Today, C.K. announced on LouisCK.net that he will most likely be filming that show, which means it could be his next special. "I am 99% certain that we are filming this performance," he said. "I cannot add the other 1% because it isn't entirely official yet."

1 comment:

Insults said...

Love Louis C. K. Suck a bag of dicks!