Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bill Burr schedules fundraiser for brother Bob's campaign

Bill Burr at the Wilbur 10/20
In case you missed it, Bill Burr just scheduled a date at the Wilbur Wednesday night. Burr explains the short notice thusly in his newsletter: "Hello peoples! I'm going to be at the Wilbur Theatre on Wednesday, October 20th at 7:30PM. This is a special show to help raise funds for my brother Bob who is running for State Senate in the state of Massachusetts. All proceeds will be donated to my brothers campaign. I'll be telling a lot of family stories that I usually don't tell in my act. So it should be a great night."

Bob Burr is the Republican candidate for Massachusetts State Senate in the Norfolk, Bristol, and Plymouth County District running against Democrat Brian A. Joyce, not to be confused with comedian Brian Joyce, co-host, along with Derek Gerry, of The Whole Truth on Tufts Radio every Wednesday.

No comments: